The guest of journalist İbrahim Haskoloğlu’s Twitch broadcast BAYKAR CEO‘its Haluk Bayraktargave remarkable information about the domestic technologies produced by the company.
Stating that the balances have changed on the battlefield, Haluk Bayraktar said, “The important thing is not the amount of conventional warfare equipment on the field. The important thing is your technological capabilities, how competently you use the technology, how solid you have established this network and how much situational awareness you have created. can reach, “he said.
“WE SEE IN KARABAKH VICTORY”
Domestic SİHAs Nagorno-KarabakhStating that Azerbaijan played an important role in establishing superiority over Armenia, Bayraktar said, “In this sense, we saw SİHAs especially against conventional air defense systems in the last Karabakh Victory. More than 50 air defense systems, about 140 tanks, 100 Many multi-barreled rocket launchers and artillery systems were destroyed by point shots thanks to the SİHAs.
“TB-2 ALWAYS IN THE AIR”
Bayraktar said, “In particular, Bayraktar TB-2’s field experience is very intense, TB-2 is a system that develops in the field. With the Virus-Antivirus logic on the computers, a virus will appear and antivirus companies also develop software against it. Dalı stayed in Hatay during the operation. Therefore, there was a reason for this, it was to develop an antivirus to a virus that emerged. And we have successfully delivered our system to develop them and develop them. Otherwise, they will confuse you and you will not be able to fly. But Bayraktar TB-2 could not stop even for 1 hour. 2 is always in the air, “he said.
Basic flight performance criteria:
- 18,000 Feet Operational Altitude
- 27.000 Feet Maximum Altitude
- 27 Hours Maximum Airborne Time
- Fully Automatic Flight Control and 3 Redundant Autopilot System (Triple Redundant)
- Fully Automatic Landing and Takeoff Feature Regardless of Ground Systems
- Navigation Feature With Internal Sensor Fusion Without GPS Dependence
- Fully Automatic Navigation and Route Tracking Feature
- Sensitive Auto Takeoff and Landing Feature with Built-in Sensor Fission Support
- Fully Automatic Taxi and Parking Feature
- Semi-Autonomous Flight Modes Support
- Fault Tolerant and 3 Redundant Sensor Fusion Application
- Cross Redundant YKI System
- Original Redundant Servo Actuator Units
- Original Redundant Lithium-Based Battery Units